[amibroker] Re: Proof of a Weinstein uptrend

Stan Weinsteins book The Tape Reader was fairly well done
on the basics, but I remember in 1990 he missed completely
one of the best short runs of all time, he had a sell everything
sign up the whole time. He then kind of dissappeared.

Many of the column and newsletter writers have sort of
vanished in the last couple of years, they only made money when
the picking was easy. In the last 2 years making a buck requires
some skill(a little luck helps), but it seperates the men from the
boys.

                      Cliff s

> Dimitris, I have not even read Stan Weinstein's book.  Determining
trends
> was the subject matter at a recent local investor meeting here is
Dallas.  I
> am 99% sure that this definition is taken form Stan's Book.  I
sure wish
> that I could offer you proof that it is from Stan's book, but I
can't.
> Here is the Amazon link for the book.   Ron D
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1556236832/inktomi-bkasin-
20/002-9333042-377120

Save up to $400 on all notebooks.
Get the notebook you want with all the features at a price you love. Price after rebates and savings
http://us.click.yahoo.com/gx2HjB/wwSGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM