[amibroker] Re: another IQFeed Question...

Amibroker provides you the option of collecting data in increments of
one minute and up in the EOD program. In the real time program you
have two fractional minute intervals.

You can select what you want. You can have many databases at whatever
intervals you select.  You can, however, plot any chart interval from
the one minute database.  The only difference being the number of
data points required. You can plot daily and weekly charts from a one
minute database, but it would be limited in size compared to plotting
daily and weekly and monthly charts from a database collecting only
end of day data.