RE: [amibroker] EOD and RT

This
question was already addressed last night. This is a busy board.... If you read
the archives I think you will find a fair amount of time is spent in new or
greeny questions..
<SPAN
class=382391415-03072003>
<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/43565

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mickeyamelinckx
[mailto:mickeyA@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 11:01
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] EOD
and RTI see that little of no help and time has been
spent to new or greeny questions.So because I would like to get some
kind of answer on this or if the answer is not know pls could you direct me
to a place where I can find it myself THANKS !!!!Is it possible to
use QP database as EOD and use RT or intraday quotes true Quotetracker who
gets the RT quotes of my brokers ??ANDcan I access the Internal
server of Quotetracker for RT quotes. Can Amibroker access this server even
if itīs on an other PC ???Thanks a million for
answering!!!!GreetingsSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.