[amibroker] Displaying composites on intraday charts, without scanning

Hi,

I'm evaluating AmiBroker and have a few questions.

The main thing I want to be able to do is run composites on multiple
timeframes. For instance, I would like to be able to display charts
of NQ with MACDBULL/MACDBEAR, at daily, 78-min, 13-min & 3-min
timeframes. I'm using eSignal as a datafeed.

For the sake of simplicity, I would like to avoid using scans.

The demo version I downloaded is at version 4.30.0. From looking
through the Yahoo posts, looping requires 4.32.0 or higher, and
CreateAverageForWatchList requires 4.37.0, so I can't try these. I
therefore tried out the code given by Dimitris in post 40201,
slightly modified to replace ^NDX with CSCO

C1=C;
N0="CSCO";C=Foreign(N0,"C");
MACD0=MACD();Signal0=Signal();
MACDbull0=MACD0>Signal0;
N1="MSFT";C=Foreign(N1,"C");
MACD1=MACD();Signal1=Signal();
MACDbull1=MACD1>Signal1;
N2="INTC";C=Foreign(N2,"C");
MACD2=MACD();Signal2=Signal();
MACDbull2=MACD2>Signal2;
C=C1;
MACDbull=MACDbull0+MACDbull1+MACDbull2;
Plot(MACDbull,"MACDBULL",2,8);

This worked fine on a daily database with TC2000 data, but crashed
when I tried it on an intraday database with eSignal.
So did the very simplified

C1=C;
N0="CSCO";C=Foreign(N0,"C");
MACD0=MACD();Signal0=Signal();
MACDbull0=MACD0>Signal0;
C=C1;
Plot(MACDbull0,"MACDBULL",2,8);

Ok, some questions.
1. Can AmiBroker plot composites on intraday charts?
2. Can AmiBroker run the type of code shown above with intraday data?
3. Do any of the other methods mentioned in various posts (
CreateAverageForWatchList, looping through a watchlist, defining a
function, using the Abtool plug-in) work with intraday data?
4. How can I get a demo of something that works?

Thanks
Phil