RE: FW: [amibroker] price plot help

believe the problem is you have defined Buy and Short(sell) , but not What if it
is neither...(zero) as in (Not BUY) AND (Not Short or
sell)
What
should it do when it is say, zero (which is what is showing up as the color for
zero...
If
X==0 shouldn't it be colorblack?
So,
why don't you start with a colorblack stylebar and the change it to colorred or
coloradarkgreen based on your IIF statement?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Just a
thought?
Mr
Valley

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Yuki Taga
  [mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 10:15
  PMTo: GrahamSubject: Re: FW: [amibroker] price plot
  helpHi Graham,Thursday, July 3, 2003,
  12:53:01 PM, you wrote:G> The preferences - color - Price changes
  the outline colour of theG> candles, it also changes the label that
  shows on the Y axis, ifG> you have this set on that
  is.Something in my code must be overriding this.  The Price
  inpreferences color is set to black.  But the price bars are
  neverblack, in fact.  They are either red or green according to
  theformula, or dark gray before that formula kicks in, which matches
  mypreferred background unfortunately.I thought sure I knew how to
  set this.  But something is differenthere and I don't know what it
  is.YukiSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.