Re: FW: [amibroker] price plot help

Hi Graham,

G> The preferences - color - Price changes the outline colour of the
G> candles, it also changes the label that shows on the Y axis, if
G> you have this set on that is.

Something in my code must be overriding this.  The Price in
preferences color is set to black.  But the price bars are never
black, in fact.  They are either red or green according to the
formula, or dark gray before that formula kicks in, which matches my
preferred background unfortunately.

I thought sure I knew how to set this.  But something is different
here and I don't know what it is.

Yuki