[amibroker] Re: madness (was AmiBroker vs other programs)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> Yuki,
> 1. Does Mr. H.S. reads another market ?
> [see the end of
> http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/030702/markets_japan_stocks_24.html]
> 2. How about some GCZ03 ?

3. Technically speaking, one should be out of the ^N225 by July01
close or [at least] by July02 open.
If you stayed more, it would be great for you [risk/reward on your
side] but a bit dangerous.No need to repeat here, bullish is not
simple.

4. ^DAX will give more details in 20min
 DT