[amibroker] portent of things to come?

>From left to right, the headings are:

Code: Name: Current: Change: Bid: Ask: Bid Sz: Ask Sz: Vol: %chg: O:
H: L:

As you can see, we went pretty negative in the last half hour, and
just a tick off the day's future's low I scalped 10k Nikko (8603) @
528, dumping @ 537, and probably lucky to get.  Often better to be
lucky than smart in life.  I should have just stayed out, but the
last minute kickback was coming, I thought, and I guessed right.

Those are brokerages and banks on the list that you see.  Top is 225
and Topix, followed by the 225 futures and the buck.

Nice closing spread on Nomura, isn't it?  How about the range?  ^^_^^
That usually trades with a spread of a single yen of course,
sometimes a few yen, but not often.  That was the only winner of my
top group (in green), other than the indices themselves.

Volume . . . unreal.  Futures did 100,000 (and finished in the red,
although all over the map in the last 10 minutes or so). Normal daily
volume is about 35,000, and 50,000 is a pretty big day, 60,000 makes
you sit up and take notice.

Futures volume is actual, Topix volume drops 4 zeros, so more than 2
billion there, just unheard of.

Almost a 400 point range today.

Yuki ^_^