[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker vs other programs

Just do it, you will never look back.

Amibroker is the best in every category.

Service and response time can't be beat.

Free EOD sources...so you don't fret (if you don't feel like trading
for a month.)

Worried about being able to grasp AFL language for writing your own
trading formula's? Try http://www.amitools.com/
Powerscan converts your englsh language formula's into AFL for you
automatically! The program intigrates seamlessly with Amibroker!

Want to export your free eod data from Amibroker into metastock or
ascii or csv file format so another program can read the data
files...can do! the formula's scripts, plugins etc are all available!
(That's an advantage having individual ticker files)

Amibroker is my charting/testing program of choice (and I have tried
a truckload of programs)

You won't regret it.

Regards
Jim