[amibroker] Re: RSS formula

To Owen:

Thanks for the formula.  That seems to do it.  However, see my
comment below to Ara.

To Ara:

I don't actually have the book.  I browsed through it in a
bookstore.  I wrote down the description of the indicator.  But
beyond what I mentioned in my original post I don't have any more
information.  The author was somewhat vague, so I suspect that he
may not have mentioned the complete process for the development of
the indicator.

Gernot

Copsey