Re: [amibroker] Re: Average True Range

On Sunday 29 June 2003 20:37, DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS wrote:
> Marek,
> I couldnīt say >38C is the best expectation.

It is great for two weeks of holidays.
I'm sure buying the holiday in Greece that at least the weather is as expected
(however this is not always true re hotels, sorry).
Having holidays in Poland it is always like playing a lotto ;-)))

> As for the site, do they host other than MS formulas ?
> It would be interesting to introduce some AFL lines there...
> [In one way or another, in 2 or 3 years, AFL will be the Universal
> T/A language...]

I agree. I will contact Tomasz K. and ask him to do it.

--
Marek Chlopek

$50 - $100 gift card with digital cameras & camcorders $299 & up
Now you can have the digital camera or camcorder of your dreams, and a gift card to put towards a future purchase. Excludes select models.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bHgiAD/FjRGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM