  >From:
  Jayson

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 1:54
  PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] RT Resource
  Use

  <SPAN
  class=440505120-28062003>ARA,
  I am
  not sure who you are using for data but I use esignal for my inter day with
  virtually no problems,,,,,

  Regards,
  Jayson
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ara Kaloustian
  [mailto:ara1@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 12:32
  AMTo: <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  Re: [amibroker] RT Resource UseJohn,I agree
  with you... Windows is certainly not the most stable platform...wish thre
  was a good alterrnative.As for AB... I rather admire how Tomasz has
  managed to create so much insuch a short time ... but having said that, it
  would certainly be of greatbenefit when development slows down and system
  stability, bugs anddocumentation improvements gets top billing.I
  can function with AB quite well in EOD mode and appreciate the
  tremendousamount of analysis capability it provides and look forward to
  the time whenAB real time becomes a real robust system.-----
  Original Message ----- From: "John Nelson"
  <trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 5:32
  PMSubject: Re: [amibroker] RT Resource Use>> You do
  realize that you are just masking the inadequacies of Windows (or> the
  programs that run under it) by buying bigger and more cavernous>
  hardware?>> -- John>> Ara Kaloustian
  wrote:>> > Bob> > I was having something similar
  ... most of my problems were due to my> > PC overloading, such as
  running a lot indicators with 1 or 2 minute> > intervals. CPU usage
  got maxed out to the point where AB could not> > keep up... Once the
  PC got overloaded, then strange things started> >
  happening...> >> > Sometimes the trigger for overloading
  was starting another program,> > such as retreiving email...>
  >> > A new faster PC with lots more memory solved those
  problems....> >> > Don't think AB should behave that way,
  but that was my experience>>>>>>
  Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to
  suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  group FAQ at: <A