[amibroker] Custom properties for stock ???

I read the automation object model of AmiBroker and found all
properties of a Stock are predefined. I think it would be useful to
have a few properties as custom fields. In other words, the meaning
of those fields are defined by users. It would be possible to store
custom ranking information, note, etc. for each stock ticker. Just a
thought.

- M.T.