[amibroker] AmiBroker and TC2000

Hello:

First let me thank those of you who answered my questions and
provided me with more information about AmiBroker. I have registered
AB EOD edition last week and is learning to master this great TA
tool. It was its flexibility and the powerful AFL and scripting
functions which attracted me.

I am using TC2000 EOD as my data source. It have very clean data and
some useful scanning capability (though that's too little compared to
AB). I find the TC2000 plug-in is seamless in terms of automatical
update of price/volume data. However, it still has one important
thing missing: synchronizing (at least importing) watchlists/scans
with TC2000. Now when I have to do is manually export a watchlist to
text file from TC2000 and import it to AB. It may be OK to do a few
lists but very time consuming to sync many lists expecially those
list are generated dynamically. I have looked at the TCDK (TC2000
developer's kit), and it does expose watchlists. Is future release of
TC2000 plug-in going to include watchlist import/export?

Thanks,

- M.T.