[amibroker] Selecting Stocks With Top Turnover - Working Version.

Ok, After Re-Evaluating How AA-Scan and AddToComposite works - I have
created a new Top TurnOver Stock selection AFL.
It's Fairly Simple (I hope) and seems to work ok.
I'd apreciate any comments on it's usefullness or lack of. Or any
glaringly obvious mistakes I have made.....
It should be a Simple Cut N Past affair to get it going.
// Select Stocks With
Top Turnover (SSWTT).
// Multi Pass, Scan Then Explore.
// Set "n last quotations = 1"
// Part 1,
//              Scan:
Create Average Daily TURNOVER.
Buy =
0;
// do not
generate signals
//T = V * C;
T =
MA(V,32)
*
MA(C,32);
// Try to avoid
sporadic daily Blowouts ;-0
Ts = T /
1000;
// Ensure V
doesn't Overflow.
AddToComposite(Ts,
"~MyIndex",
"V",3
); //Place Ts in
Volume Field
/* add one to open intest field (we use this field as a counter) */
AddToComposite(
1,
"~MyIndex",
"I",3