Re: [amibroker] Re: Problems with Fibonacci lines

Gernot,

Sorry, I did not realize you were using the Fib
retracement tool, I thought you were using the Fib Fan.....

To extend the Fib Retracement horizantal
lines....move the cursor over the fib retracement ...right click...select
properties....select Fibonacci......change the **width factor** in the lower
right corner....I changed it to 10 and the horizantal lines went to the far
right edge.....

Anthony
<BLOCKQUOTE