[amibroker] Re: Problems with Fibonacci lines

Anthony,

I tried that, it doesn't work.  As I mentioned in my original
message, checking Right Extend extends the diagonal line, not the
horizontal lines.

Gernot

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After you draw your Fib lines....move the cursor over the fib
lines and right click and select Properties menu...then select Right
extend...

> Anthony

Service.

>   ---

$50 - $100 gift card with digital cameras & camcorders $299 & up
Now you can have the digital camera or camcorder of your dreams, and a gift card to put towards a future purchase. Excludes select models.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bHgiAD/FjRGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM