I might Just have to check it out. (AB-Tool that is.)
KR
        Michael.

At 03:34 PM 25/06/2003 +0200, you wrote:
In pure AFL this
is IMHO not possible, but using the ABtool plugin
you can do this all with just one click on the Explore
button.
But ABtool best operates on Watchlists, so putting all
your
stocks to scan into any of the 64 possible watchlists
makes
the ABtool code much simpler. Help on ABtool you can
get
in the ABtool group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/abtool).
UM

----- Original Message -----

From: Michael.S.G.

To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 2:45 PM

Subject: Re: [amibroker] Sorting Top 20% stocks

At the moment, I just use this:

Filter = 1;

TurnOver = MA(Close * Volume,32);

AddColumn(TurnOver, "TurnOver", 1.2);

Then Manualy sort the column and then add the top 100 to a watchlist.

(Via excel - Because selecting 100 lines in the results window is painfull).

I would prefer to just be able to run one explore & import to a watchlist or parse with more filters.

I will look at other ways of achiveing this - Possibly via JScript......

KR

 Michael.