[amibroker] Re: Interesting Support/Resistance Levels

Jayson,
It was a quite accurate prediction for both levels [CSCO $17.20, BEAS
$10.90], they were the hard upper blocks for this session.
BTW, a 10.40 to 10.90 BEAS movement would not be the worse idea,
especially if you knew that 10.90 is a strong resistance and there is
no reason for more risk today...
DT

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> > Dimitris,
> > A lot of interesting things the last few sessions. Are traders
> waiting for
> > tomorrows announcement from the FED, are we seeing a blow off
from
> a nice
> > summer run or a change of character? Re CSCO , do you not also
see
> this as a
> > consolidation in a down trend? Volume in the EOD charts have been
> strong
> > throughout the entire retracement.  A clear channel is in place
> from 6/19 to
> > the last session. Would this not suggest lower prices ahead?
Easier
> answered
> > tomorrow, yes  ?  :)
> >
> > I followed the work you did previously on vol by price. This post
> suggests
> > you have continued that work. Are you in fact finding the data to
be
> > predictive?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jayson