[amibroker] Re: Interesting Support/Resistance Levels

Jayson,
For both stocks the described levels were the most interesting untill
now. Since they are below, you know, the attempted support becomes
almost automatically a resistance.
I donīt think many people care for FED now.
As for the VolToPrice studies, I will revert with the upcoming 4.40
with rewritten codes. I still reproduce the excellent bigcharts.com
charts with some older codes I posted in the past, for me it is just
fine, but the public presentation should be aligned to present
amibroker possibilities.
The day is still young, take care...
DT