From: ed2000nl [mailto:empottasch@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 5:11 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: functions .... examples

"If you use #include to include the file you are writing in external
editor
then it is included once and cached for speed.
To force re-inclusion you either have to modify the formula that
contains
#include statement or
use

#pragma nocache
before your #include statements.

note that #pragma nocache is supported only in newest beta versions
(4.38 and higher)"

for me the line #pragma nocache seems to work fine

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ed2000nl" <empottasch@xxxx> wrote:
> hi,
>
> starting off to learn to write some code. I downloaded the Beta
> version 4.39 and as I understand I am able to write a function with
> loops etc. without using jscript or vbscript.
>
> 1)
> I write my function code in a separate editor. Every time I make a
> change in the code Amibroker does not see it. I went out of
Amibroker