[amibroker] Re: Question about intraday closing prices

Treliff,

I use Quote.com (LiveCharts) too. You will get the correct price
when you go to the chart menu and click on/off 'all sessions(24 hr
charts)'. AB has a filter for pre/after hours quotes in
the 'Files/Database Settings/Intraday Settings' menu. I never used
the filter but you might give it a try on a small sample of data.

Cheers,

Art