[amibroker] Question about intraday closing prices

A new user, so possibly an old problem...

I'm using the EOD version. My downloaded intraday Quote.com data show
a slightly different closing price (for the day) than when I download
the EOD quotes.

Like on June 23 the Dow closed at 9072.95 but my last intraday bar
says 9070.92. IBM closed at 83.18 but my bar says 83.25.

I tested a bit, even created new databases with 5-min and 1-min
interval settings but the result stays the same: intraday quotes (no
matter the interval) close slightly different, it seems the final
seconds dropped off?

In fact Quote.com's own EOD quotes give the correct close (just like
Yahoo's).

Thanks for any help.

Treliff