[amibroker] Re: Dimensionally Coherent Relative Strength

Gentlemen, since I'm the one who brought up dimensional coherency to
begin with, let me make a suggestion.

To get into mathematical discussions about this is a waste of time.
It would require precise definitions and could even degenerate into
the posting of formal proofs.  Is that what this forum is about?

Instead, simply make a group in your database with two files of test
data... one would contain "real" historical data and the second would
contain the *price data* (O,H,L,C) from the real file miltiplied by a
constant that is not equal to 1.  Then put up the original angle
indicator and toggle back and forth between the two data files if you
want a visually compelling example of incoherency.  You'll also have a
tool to easily test any other theories about which indicators or
systems are dimensionally coherent.

Mark

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>