[amibroker] Re: Dimensionally Coherent Relative Strength

Franco,
sorry for the wrong spelling.
See the original ref posted above, Mr Eckhardt paragraph is more than
clear for the Angles question [I hope we remember the starting point
of this loooong thread]
Dimitris
<TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:
> > Franko,
> > we will make a lot of rounds without definitions. Do you have,
> > perhaps, Eckhardt reference on the subject ?
>
> No, I don't. I'm based on Mark's quoting.
> BTW, you surely know that you could always normalize the MACDs
dividing them for example for something such as