[amibroker] Re: Dimensionally Coherent Relative Strength

Yes, there are.  Many other indicators have this problem, VIDYA comes
to mind.  Systems based on absolute indicator values will not be
coherent, but systems based on indicator crossovers of moving averages
(of the indicator), for example, will.  Easiest way to see this is
with test data sets.