[amibroker] Re: Dimensionally Coherent Relative Strength

All systems that behave accordingly are dimensionally coherent.  But
need to be careful about generalizing that all geometric indicator
constructions, for example, are dimensionally coherent. Hans Hannula's
fractal efficiency indicator is a geometric construction but it
combines price and time variables so that the indicator doesn't retain
the relative importance of price and time changes when the axes are
rescaled independently of each other.  But some people would never see
that from just looking at the formula, which is why I suggested the
simple and simpler approaches.