[amibroker] Re: Buy price

Ron,
Thank you, but I already have the PowerScan plug-in and I am using
it. It's just that for what I need PowerScan doesn't seem to be
useful.
Maybe I have not explained well enough what I am trying to get.

Suppose that the MACD crossed today above signal. I will see this on
the EOD chart as a Buy arrow. The earliest time I can buy the stock
is tomorrow, but before buying it I want to make sure that I buy on
strength and not on weakness. For this, I need that the price
tomorrow goes up at least a multiple of ATR(15 or 20, this can be
subject to optimization), say ATR*0.5.
Therefore, my buy price is going to be Open+ATR(20)*0.5.
If, on the other hand, the price tomorrow goes down or goes up but
not enough to trigger reach that critical level and trigger the buy,
there will be no transaction recorded.

Another problem that I have is, how to input in the same back test
two stops, a stop-loss and a trailing, both ATR-related. For example
ATR()*2 for stop-loss and ATR()*3 for trailing stop.

I still hope that somebody could help me here...
Thanks,
Cristian

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> Christian, here is information about an AB Plugin, that assists you
to develop code for running scans, and Explorations.