Re: [amibroker] Buy price

Christian, here is information about an AB Plugin, that
assists you to develop code for running scans, and Explorations.
 This is a free BETA version of this
AB plugin.  Ron D
================================================================================================Navigate
to the download page <A
href="">www.amitools.com/download.htm
and read the installation instrucations before proceeding.
To use PowerScan, first open Amibroker, select the following menu items:
Tools --> PowerScanThere are some tutorials in the help file and there is
a PowerScan Yahoo forum where you can communicate with other users, find
out about updates etc. If you have any bugs or questions you would like me
to address please post to <A
href="">support@xxxxxxxxxxxx , please do not post
them to this forum.
Regards,
William Peters
<FONT
face="Comic Sans MS">
The yahoo group is up and running you can subscribe using this
link:Subscribe: <A
href="">powerscan-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPost
message: <A
href="">powerscan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUnsubscribe:
<A
href="">powerscan-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<BLOCKQUOTE

  I am really new at this and I am not a mathematician so I
  really hope somebody out there can give me a clue on this.I am trying
  to assemble some simple system based on MACD crossings, meaning that I
  want to buy into a stock next day after the MACD crosses the 0 line from
  below. So far, I was only able to come up with the
  following:Buy=((BarsSince(Cross(MACD(),Signal()))==1 AND
  Signal()>0)OR (BarsSince(Cross(MACD(),0))==1 AND
  MACD()>Signal()));after which I got stuck.I will name the
  day of the crossing "Day0" and the day of the potential buy "Day1".The
  trick here is that I want to trigger the buy only if the High in day one
  goes over a certain limit, calculated as Day1Open+ATR()*0.5I have
  gone a little through the AB manual and I think that I should make use of
  the BuyPrice and BuyStop functions but I couldn't find any example on how
  to use them.Thank you very much to whoever can give me some
  help,CristianSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.