[amibroker] Re: Longterm equity chart (3 possible cuases for Jan 2001 jump)

Chuck,

No problem ...

Questions are good for a variety of reasons not the least of which is
that sometimes they point developers to better ways to deal with
things either in terms of increased functionality, simplicity of
usage or just clarity for users.

Fred

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> Fred asked:  For simplicity and understanding why not just post
the .png of
> the equity curve generated by PT, i.e. the first two columns of the
account
> file preferably plotted on a log scale
>

> I would be very happy if I had this particular system running in
PT.   Once
> I'm more familiar with doing things in PT, it might not be such a
challenge
> for me.   I also have to start over (a bit) with each update of
PT.   I am
> not being critical of the rapid development, I assure you.   I am
also
> working on about 15 different systems within the PT environment,
not just
> the one in question.
>
> My head is spinning with the rapid rate of development in the
> AmiBroker/ABTool/PT/xxTrader world.   As you know, whenever you post
> something on any of these boards, you are bombarded with
questions.  Once