RE: [amibroker] Re: Longterm equity chart (3 possible cuases for Jan 2001 jump)

Fred
asked:  For simplicity and
understanding why not just post the .png of the equity curve generated by PT,
i.e. the first two columns of the account file preferably plotted on a log
scale
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
would be very happy if I had this particular system running in PT.
Once I'm more familiar with doing things in PT, it might not be such a challenge
for me.   I also have to start over (a bit) with each update of
PT.   I am not being critical of the rapid development, I assure
you.   I am also working on about 15 different systems within the PT
environment, not just the one in question.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
My
head is spinning with the rapid rate of development in the
AmiBroker/ABTool/PT/xxTrader world.   As you know, whenever you post
something on any of these boards, you are bombarded with questions.  Once
again, I am not being critical.   That's how we all learn and I'm one
of the first to ask questions of others.   Nevertheless, it is time
consuming working through replies.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
As
soon as I have this particular system working in conjunction with PT, I will
post a "proper" equity curve.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Thanks
again, Fred, for sharing PT with the rest of us.
<BLOCKQUOTE