[amibroker] Re: Threaded Amibroker archive files

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "zouyuanjie" <Yuanjie.Zou@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The chm archive files provide by Tomasz are really helpful for new
> Amibroker users to learn. However, the html files in the archive
are
> sorted by message number instead of topic thread like Yahoo! Groups
> does. I wonder if there are some better formats for archiving.
=====

I was wondering why the forums on the amibroker site are not
utilized.  They would be easier to read and use than yahoo groups.
So, I'm guessing that most members must get posts emailed to them,
since those forums would be much easier to navigate than yahoo.