[amibroker] Threaded Amibroker archive files

Hi all,

The chm archive files provide by Tomasz are really helpful for new
Amibroker users to learn. However, the html files in the archive are
sorted by message number instead of topic thread like Yahoo! Groups
does. I wonder if there are some better formats for archiving. I
searched Google and did find a utility yahoo2mbox which retrieves
messages from Yahoo group and stores them in mbox format. I am not
sure if mbox provides threading of messages.

Any comments on how to read AB archives by threads locally??

zouyuanjie