[amibroker] Re: is there just one developer?

The answer to most questions are in the question.
Meaning if you were happy with Mestastocks big team, you would not
even be thinking about AmiBroker. You do bring up a good point About
the size of the development team, but this the reason why things get
done quickly, Plus this is the only site that I know of , where there
so many people who ae willing to help you.

good luck
Dennis