[amibroker] Re: Longterm equity chart

Chuck,
just one question: Your Equity is almost doubled in Jan2001.
>From my N100 database I see only 32% of the stocks better than +20%
Long profit[without commissions etc]

O2=ValueWhen(DateNum()==1010201,O);
O1=ValueWhen(DateNum()==1010102,O);
Filter=O2/O1>1.2;
AddColumn(O2,"");
AddColumn(O1,"");
AddColumn(O2/O1,"");
plus 33% losers.
What happened this Jan ?
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> Since I've taken up so much bandwidth talking about various
backtesting that
> I am doing, I thought that I would show you an equity curve
generated by one
> of my trading systems.   The equity curve in the attached .png file
was
> exported from AmiBroker.
>
> This particular system trades long only, $50,000 per trade and
started in
> 1985.  The last day of trading was two days ago.
>
> The final profit is $13.3 million, with no pyramiding of profits.
You