Re: [amibroker] Re: Walk-Forward Out of Sample (OOS) Testing

Here is an example of an AFL method for
reversing signals depending on variables that can be optimized.
Of course, this is not the only way to do
it.
See ADJS and <FONT
color=#0000ff>ADJC. The colors work best on a dark background. I quickly
ran this on CBOT wheat to check it...

-CS
<BLOCKQUOTE