Re: [amibroker] Re: Annoying programming problem: ideas please?

DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS wrote:

> See my reply to Jayson. ...
> Is this what you are looking for ?

I'm not honestly sure.  I am strictly a futures trader and have never needed
to search through hundreds of stocks to find the few that fit whatever
criteria interest me.  Thus I have only the barest idea of how explorations
work or what they can do.  This might or might not fit my needs, but I'll
have to try it before I know.

In any case, what I had in mind was to write a system that would work under
Automatic Analysis and carry out a walk-forward study, delivering a standard
report of the results.

Many thanks for your help.  Next to Tomasz, you are easily the most valuable
resource in the group.

Owen Davies