  >From:
  aew_o
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 6:51
PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Adding Title
  lines to main price chart
  Jayson,Thanks.  I thought that might be the
  case.  I guess I'll just set upa narrow,blank indicator panel with
  the data I want printed on it.  That should
  suffice.Regards,Tony--- In <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Jayson" <jcasavant@x...>
  wrote:> Tony,> I think you will need to create a custom chart
  for your title as Tomasz> built in has a locked title......>
  From: Tony/Dianne [mailto:awenos@xxxx]> Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003
  1:13 PM> To: Amibroker Group> Subject: [amibroker] Adding Title
  lines to main price chart> > > Hi All,> >
  I'm trying to add some title lines to the main price chart and am using
  the> following> code added above the Indicator-End line.>
  > > (Other coding above here)> Title = "\n" +>
  "Trading Long System" + "\n" + ................;> > When the
  main price chart is loaded, only the original title line shows.>
  Any help appreciated.> > Regards,> > Tony>
  >       Yahoo! Groups Sponsor>
  > > > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx> Send
  SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT
  face="Courier New">---Outgoing mail is certified Virus
  Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.489
  / Virus Database: 288 - Release Date:
6/10/2003