[amibroker] Help with A/D and Composites

I must have a shortage of Brain cells or something...let's say I want
to calculate the Thrust Oscillator (or A/D line, etc) for the Nasdaq
Composite with Yahoo quotes. Looks like there's no quote for
Advancing issues, etc., so I use the Amibroker functions (e.g.,
AdvIssues().

Even after looking at the tutorial in the archive, I can't seem to
set things up right - I'm using the US Stocks DB, so that Markets
should be set up right, and I set up the Base Index for the Nasdaq as
^IXIC (the Yahoo quote for the Nasdaq Composite).

Is this not right? Why do things like the A/D line never change when
I select different indexes? It seems to want to base everything on
the Dow...How do I get it to calc these things for Nasdaq when I
select the Nasdaq? I got some kinda conceptual problem here. Using AB
4.3

Thanks in advance,
Chris