RE: [amibroker] The [unknown] next bar Support

Nice
DT, did i miss the code on this thread?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I know
you DT, You love to keep us in suspense before popping the
code!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Herman

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Dimitris Tsokakis
  [mailto:TSOKAKIS@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 1:03
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] The
  [unknown] next bar Support
  Here is my first attempt to predict the next
  bar Low.
  The statistical results are not bad at all.
  In the attached gif, next bar candles are plotted together
  with todays Support prediction for tomorrow
  [the last candle is missing, since it is not known
  yet.]
  The support line is green when we predict tomorrows Low with
  less than 2% error
  For ^NDX it was possible 148 from the last 200 bars [74%] ,
  from the end of last Aug.
  For AMGN it was the 84%
  71 stocks of the N100 database obtained less than 2% Low
  approximation for more than the half of the 200-bar test period.
  How about a less than 1% error between the predicted and the
  actual Low?
  For ^NDX it was possible the 48% of the last 200
  bars.
  9 stocks were between 50% and 60% of this
  period.
  The decay rate was not dramatic, 34 stocks were "less than
  1% correct" more than the 40% of their trading bars.
  Instead of various artificial [and many times unrealistic]
  Support levels [previous supports, Fibonacci supports, even trendlines
  supports]
  is it better to *know* next bar Low with less than 2% error
  for the majority [71%] of the stocks ?
  Think about...
  Dimitris Tsokakis
   Send