Re: [amibroker] Re: IQFeed plugin 1.0 beta

Hello,

1. IQFeed indeed checks the 'program id' however I simply don't know if
they allow or don't allow to use you to use different program(s)
if you already subscribed via QuoteTracker.
My guess the answer is yes but you should ask IQFeed support
for confirmation.
(In fact I asked them the same question several months ago and
they did not answer clearly yes or not)

2. It does not support tick mode as for now, but this will be added
soon.

3. It is possible to write plugins that use multiple sources,
but there is no option to use two data plugins working in parallel.
This may change some time in the future but I make no promises here.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com