From: jehmac [mailto:jehmac@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2003 2:26 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: IQFeed plugin 1.0 beta

Hi Tomasz Janeczko,

After checking the IQfeed webpage, I have a few
questions about IQfeed
and Amibroker support for it.

1) Does the IQfeed datafeed check what program you
are connected from
to determine the services that you can get? I know
that MyTrack has
something like this for some third-party programs.
For instance, if
someone has the IQFeed deal from QuoteTracker, can
they also use it
for Amibroker without the extremely short backfill
limitation of
Quotetracker?

2) Just to confirm, the Amibroker plugin doesn't
support tick charts
from IQFeed?

3) Any chance of being able to mix and match data
plugins in the
future? IB + a backfill souce for example.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz
Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A brand new IQFeed real time plugin is available
for download from
> http://www.amibroker.com/iqfeed.html
>
> Please note that this is a beta version so you
may expect bugs.

> Also note that special IQFeed subscription offer
mentioned earlier
on this list:

> One-time  Service Initiation Fee-          $0.00
(Waived
for Amibroker customers
> Monthly  Service  Fee  (US  Equities)    $45.00
/month
> Annual  Service  Fee    (US  Equities)   $480.00
/year     (=
$40/month)
> For Futures  Add
$20.00/monthly

> will be available starting from Monday (at least
this is what I
have heard from IQFeed people).

> because of the fact that regular new
subscriptions without this
special are
> more expensive I suggest to wait if you are not
already IQFeed
subscriber.

> DTN IQFeed is a real time data vendor. For more
details visit
http://www.iqfeed.net