RE: [amibroker] DISPLAY FUNDAMENTAL DATA

Bob, thanks for your replies.  It appears that I am
may be very confused about these many similar sounding names of data suppliers.
Below, I have copied several emails that discussed how to have fundamental data
appear along with each symbol that you display.  I hope these emails will
show you how to successfully do this.  I was thinking that the data had to
come from the Austin Tx. based Quote Tracker.  Jerry Medved is the guy
behind QuoteTracker.  Am I correct that  the Jerry Medved Quote
Tracker is the source to use to get this Briefing.com fundamental data? Once
this is cleared up, then I will need a lot of more help.  I am very
new  at using a computer. I was able to get the
necessary WRITEUPONSTOCK.afl into a sub folder of the AFL folder.
However, it ended up as an
eml file. <FONT
color=#0000ff size=2>

Ron, copy the
code to indicator builder than name it, using "Re-name" to  writuponstock. Next
save this new AFL to your directory of choice. I believe the original post that
Steve made regarding this was designed for Quotes Plus (QP) data. The
getextradata function was an improvement that Tomasz made for the QP2 (Quotes
Plus) plug in some time ago. I believe the briefing.com reference was simply
that similar data can also be found by simply clicking the Explorer icon in AB
which opens the yahoo site. The advantage of Steve's methods is that you can
simply scroll through your database and see the fundamental data displayed in
the interpretation window.......
<SPAN
class=226461301-16062003>
Regards,

<SPAN
class=226461301-16062003>
<SPAN
class=226461301-16062003>Jayson

  I tried to
use one of the few things that I know how to do. .  I copied  the
code, then pasted it into notebook.  I then clicked save as, and it would
not allow me to save it as an AFL file.  I saved it anyway because it
seemed like a good  place to keep it until I learn the right way to save it
as an AFL file.    Below, I have included various posts relating
to this subject.  Let me know if you need to see more of the posts that
related to this subject . BTW, is there an easy way to determine the yahoogroup
message # when you are viewing a yahoogroup message within Outlook
Express?  All answers and comments are appreciated.  Ron

<FONT face=Arial