  >From:
  Al
  Venosa
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 3:31
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Off-topic: LCD
  Monitors

  I apologize for the off-topic question. Just hit the delete key if you
  are not interested. My monitor recently died, and I'd like to buy a 19-inch
  LCD monitor to replace it. I read about a monitor made by Planar called the
  PX191. Its advertized contrast ratio is 700:1 (most 19-inch monitors have a
  contrast ratio of 500:1) and its brightness is 300 (compared with 250 for most
  others). All the reviews I've read on it are highly favorable. However, I've
  never heard of Planar before, so I am a bit skittish about buying it (even
  though the company boasts about manufacturing LCD monitors for over 20 years).
  It sells for about $850 US on the Internet, so it's a bit expensive. Has
  anyone had any experience with Planar monitors, especially this particular
  model (which can pivot between landscape and portrait orientation, a feature I
  like)?  Thanks a lot.

  Al Venosa

  This message has been confirmed to be virus-free by Norton
  Antivirus.<SPAN id=hotbar_element_used
  stationery_tag_mark>Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.