RE: [amibroker] HELP....... Tomasz or Someone who may know?

<SPAN
class=622114823-10062003>Thomas,
I find
when "Wait" is showing that forcing an Esignal disconnect with shut down then
reconnecting the plug in will generally get things going
again....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Thomas Zmuck
[mailto:thomas.zm@xxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 4:10
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
HELP....... Tomasz or Someone who may know?Hi
Graham,i have exactly the same here.  Mostly it takes only about 20
seconds,but sometimes it takes a few minutes and nothing happens. Mostly
irestart amibroker, seems that than it works instantly. I see also
that my online connection is still available when amibrokeris on WAIT
status-- Thomas Zmuck <thomas.zm@xxxxxx><A
href="">http://www.tradingbasis.com
On Mon, 9 Jun 2003 20:01:59 -0400"Rick Parsons"
<RickParsons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> Sometimes for some
unexplained reason it takes a few minutes for eSignal to connect.  Happens
at random times.  Did you give it enough time?> >
Rick>       -----Original Message----->
      From: mleonsprint
[mailto:mleonsprint@xxxxxxxxx]>       Sent:
Friday, June 06, 2003 11:57 AM>       To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>       Subject:
[amibroker] HELP....... Tomasz or Someone who may know?>
      >       >
      I pulled up my Amibroker Intraday version this
morning and it came up >       with a blank
screen, it was not connecting with esignal.  I have >
      uninstalled it and then went into explore and
removed the Amibroker >       folder from
there.  Then reinstalled Amibroker and still when I >
      pulled it up it came up with a "blank" screen and
no data on the >       screen and it is not
updating, I tried to right click on >       the
"connection" but it will not allow me to.  Esignal is working >
      with with the other programs just not
Amibroker.  Any thoughts as to >       what
I can do to fix it?  Also is there something else I could remove >
      to completely remove Amibroker from my system?
Thanks for your help>       >
      Mark>
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>       Send SUGGESTIONS to
suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>