RE: [amibroker] Re: xxTool

Thank you. This really helps me understand what was happening.

One big mistake I made was downloading my files from the Amibroker group's
file section.

The file list UM showed us is apparently from the ABtool group. It seems to
contain much information not available in this group's file section.

It has been a few years since my three semesters of C++, but I hope that
limited experience will give me some advantage in trying to learn to use
this and the many other excellent tools folks have shared here.

I hope to acquire all the files from the ABtool group and begin my studies.
I have never had the experience of a file associated with AB auto executing
that way and did not realize what was happening.

I will try to restrain my self from asking questions about it until I reach
the level of understanding that UM apparently feels folks should have before
they are entitled to seek help. I suppose the fruits of brilliance
occasionally delivers a sour grape, but without experienced folks like UM we
would not have these exciting and interesting tools.

Rik Rasmussen
Stock Analyzer mailing list moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/