From: John Larsson [mailto:brygghuset@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 9 June 2003 3:30 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Exchanging data betweeen 2 computers

Hi Larry,
I think I saw a comment about a problem like yours somewhere on this
board. The problem is that files copied from the cd will be marked as
READ ONLY. Therefore the database does not work properly. If you can
change the READ ONLY, the problem is probably solved. I don't know
exactly what tool to use for this, but someone will very soon tell us
I hope. Or tell me I'm completely wrong...

John