[amibroker] Re: Mentor

Chuck,

> That's good, because I don't look at charts.

Actually, thats good if you don't need too! AB sounds beter and better :-)

The first thing I did was to download the AB-TS converter, thanks. Do
you still find you can't beat Tradesim for system testing? The Monte
Carlo feature is really good. As I mentioned, I thought I'd like to try the
optimisation out in AB and then run that in Tradesim.

> Not to worry... somebody here will help you through the muddle.
Thanks, it looks quite a learning curve.

Cheers Glenn

-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"