[amibroker] Re: Yahoo EOD

I was able to update my database from yahoo this evening without any
problems. I don't know if they have lifted the restriction...I
started with 2 simultaneous downloads, then bumped it up to 6 after
about 100 stocks were downloaded and after a couple more hundered
were downloaded it set it to 10 simultaneous downloads..maybe
setting 10 simultaneous downloads right off the bat will work too,
but i havent tried..

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jbell5931" <jbell5931@xxxx> wrote:
> I couldn't agree more.  Just need to get Yahoo to lift the
> restriction some how.
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Udo.Harke@xxxx wrote:
> > Joe,
> >
> > from my own experience I can only say that Microsoft has by no
> means the same number of stocks and past stocks prices in their
> database! To put it simply: Yahoo is superior to Microsoft
although
> it may have had virus attacks fairly recently and therefore
limited
> data access to frequent downloading processes.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Udo

Yahoo