[amibroker] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - PowerScan Beta 1.21 available-Dimitris

I think you misunderstood my post.
My career (and many others) is completely outside of stock trading. I
am in sales of Industrial products to Heavy Industry. I am away from
my office (on the road) usually 50% of the time. Early morning and
Evening is the only "Stock" time I have to do my analysis and make
decisions, and family demands time too. Powerscan will help me
achieve some degree of "AFL independence".

Regards
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> [...]
or
> so.
> [No need for more than 3 to 4 movements per session.]
> I usually end the case from the pre-market active time, 15 min
before
> 11:00.
> Today I sold KYRM at 2.26E [it went up to 2.30E, OK, I agree that I
> lost this 0.04E,
> but pre-market trading is not surgery plus the fact  that   the buy
> price was 2.04E two bars ago]
> and failed to sell INTKA at 5.16E [it went up to 5.14E, buyers
bought
> all the 5.14E volume but,
> nobody came to buy my premarket shares at 5.16E...] Never mind, I
> will sell higher tomorrow.
> Nothing important to buy, Athens was high almost all day long.
> My aftrnoon efforts are related to sell some CSCO at 17.25, the
> May17, 2002 resistance I wrote
> this morning in ^VIX thread.
> I noticed relatively strong volumes at $17.10 but, I will not
change
> my target, the recent buyprice
> $15.50 was May27 Open, the first underperformance bar according to
> my "Application on Siligardos
> method" ,[thank you Giorgos], posted to this list. After 3
> unsuccessful efforts [Dec, Jan and Feb], CSCO broke the main
> $15 resistance [end of April], now $15 is a strong support,
> consequently $15.50 is cheap price, IF YOU AGREE with my
> morning description that bears are sleeping [and  snoring].
> I am lazy enough for a Copper re-entry [let it go higher without
me],
> I am out of Wheat [may be next year] and do
> not trust IBM rumors, although it is quite expensive...
> The day will end with the 23:00 bell and, you will probably agree
> that there is ENOUGH time to study interesting
> projects, more than 3h/day. [I sleep 3-4h/day, it is cool for me,
> and, please believe me, I do not code in my sleep
> as I read in some messages today...]
> I do not claim it is a career [the word sounds heavy ] but it is a
> 08:00-23:00 activity, nothing more, nothing less.
> Dimitris

> > In the mean time I saw various add-on efforts.
> > Does it mean AFL is complicated and does not reach the average
user
> > anymore ?
> > Just some thoughts...
> > Dimitris Tsokakis<<<<
> >

> > Dimitris, there is another world, different from yours perhaps,
> where
> > traders...investors etc..have careers that take up 8-10-12
> hours/day
> > of their time. Learning AFL can be intimidating and frustrating
> when
> > investing/trading decisions must be made on a daily basis, with
> > limited time available.
> > Yes, In my opinion AFL is complicated and does not reach the
> average
> > user. Someone who has programming knowledge will probably grasp
AFL